Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Little Pretention Doesn't Hurt Anyone

Yo!

So, New Year's thing was to not buy any more books until all those unread tomes residing in my wicker bookcases would allow me to sniff their pages.

Trying to make myself feel a bit more important and organized I ventured to write down a to-do list of a selection of books that would fit on one page of my little agenda.


  I'm on The Group by Mary MacCarthy, so that's two books down, a book I've been looking forward to read for quite a bit....yet, it's proving to be quite the snooze.  Not impressed.  Well you write something better, you say!  Yah, I'll get there.  Tihihi.

C.

2 comments:

  1. My list:

    Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen

    The Satanic Verses, Salman Rushdie

    A Journey, Tony Blair

    Glamorama, Bret Easton Ellis

    P.S: These books are all on my bedside table and have all been started

    ReplyDelete
  2. E.

    Good girl. I want to read Glamourama too!

    ReplyDelete