Monday, February 28, 2011

The Academy Awards 2011 - What a SNOOZEFEST!

Finally I have the channel that sends the Oscars, so I fortify myself to sit up till 6 am!

Most. Boring. Oscars. Ever.  The Academy chose James Franco and Anne Hathaway to host the Oscars in order to bring in a younger audience; I have no idea if that worked, probably...but there was no chemistry...NO chemistry.

I even watched the two-hour long red carpet bit, there was a lot of Baywatch dresses going on!  My favourite however was Mila Kunis dress, utterly stunning!
What was your favourite dress?


Funny fact - the annoying Swedish commentators Filip and Fredrik (who generally contributed with crude, rude and lewd comments - only allowed in Swedish television it seems), mentioned that after Libya, Sweden is the country where the least amount of people follow the Oscars (of the countries that broadcast it.)

1 comment: