Sunday, February 27, 2011

E's 20 questions and answers

E.'s answers

1. Where were you three hours ago?

Waiting for a friend in front of H&M (Oxford Circus)

2. Who are you in love with?

C. tihihi 

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

Yes, but I prefer eating pencils. 

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

My phone, slowly dying by the way. Sadness, I've had it for 5 years... it's a bloody legend!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?

Two days ago: Westfield in Shepherd's Bush. Pity I can't afford anything there :(

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

Yes. Damn interesting hey!

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?

Same as C.:I don't even have a driver's license. Too cool for that!

8. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

Yes, on Thursday evening. Went to Secret Cinema (amazing experience, I recommend it) and saw "The Red Shoes" (1948). 

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Earl Grey Tea in a cafĂ© on Old Compton Street. 

10. That last food you ate?

Aubergines, pumpkin and ricotta salad, and a little piece of quattro formaggi pizza. Yummy.

11. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Yes, black trousers, for interviewing purposes. Hopefully will get me a job!

12. When was the last time you ran?

Two weeks ago, painful.

13. What is your favourite animal?

Dogs! For sureeeeeeeeeee

14. Your dream vacation?

Where the @#&% is St Kitts and Nevis C.? Such a snob! ;)
I'd say Argentina but actually would prefer just living there!

15. Have you been in love?

Oh yes, and it hurts.

16. Do you miss anyone right now?

Yes.

17. What are your plans for tonight?

Staying in and preparing a job interview I have next week. Fingers crossed for me please! I'll be wearing the black trousers...

18. Were you an honour roll student in school?

Nah, not really, but I was popular. Tihihi

19. Where is your best friend?

London, United Kindgom

20. Do you have a tan?

I wish man! I am half Irish and have to spend at least three weeks under the sun to even hope getting a good tan. Anyway, not necessarily a good thing, all these extra freckles, why??? Whyyyy me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment