Sunday, February 27, 2011

20 Questions and Answers

C.'s answers

1. Where were you three hours ago?


Sleeping in my bed.

2. Who are you in love with?


My family and friends, two heartaches this year wooo wooo.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

I've nibbled on one, tastes like sourdough.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

My third toenail on my right foot is painted pink.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?

The last time I went to what officially can be called a mall was on Tuesday, Täby Centrum.  That place used to be so depressing, now it's quite cosy.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?

No, I should because my feet are icecubes, but I've thrown a blanket over them.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?

No, I don't even have a driver's license.

8. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

Ja!  I saw Morning Glory on Thursday.  Twas glorious!

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Bravo OJ! (That's orange juice)

10. That last food you ate?

Leftover grilled chicken, with baguette and tzatziki.

11. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

No.

12. When was the last time you ran?

Thursday.

13. What is your favourite animal?

I love wild cats, lions, cheetahs.

14. Your dream vacation?

St Kitts and Nevis with best friend or boyfriend, spent too many years away from the beach now.

15. Have you been in love?

Oh yes.

16. Do you miss anyone right now?

Yes.

17. What are your plans for tonight?

Watching the Oscars with my little brother!  Woo!  With chips and dip, mint chocolate Marabou and coke.

18. Were you an honour roll student in school?

YES! tihihihi

19. Where is your best friend?

Hamburg, Germany.

20. Do you have a tan?

Nope, white as milk! It is very becoming...

Your turn E.!

No comments:

Post a Comment