Friday, February 25, 2011

An Atonement Green Dream

Rather than describe my dream as a fluffy pink dream, I'd like my dream to be the colour of the deep emerald green of Cecilia's character in Atonement.  True, it is the colour of dollars, but simply, tis my favourite colour.  And so what is my emeral green atonement dream?  Journalism.  Imagine making money on what you love doing!
Imagine being paid to be a contributing columnist to The New Yorker's 'Talk of the Town' section, where the littlest detail becomes a topic of conversation - a crack in the concrete where a weed has broken through or the carcass of a prehistoric woolly mammoth or dog-napping.
It's a long way to go - so here's to practicing!


Oh...and welcome to Two Cups of Mocha - where we contribute from Stockholm and London.  We love mocha, extra hot.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment