Monday, February 28, 2011

Coffee Conversations ©

I imagine, as a future contributor to The New Yorker, what little crumb of trivia I can segue into a six-page article and my mind always goes to coffee conversations.  Copyright C.!

I do not find sitting sipping extra hot Mocha (no cream and a sachet of brown sugar) among the surl of café conversations eavesdropping.  I sit there with my book, paper or pen in hand, probably some Francois Hardy in the background and enjoy soaking in the snippets of conversations buzzing about the place.  Would it be interesting to note down what you hear from each little party, couple, meeting at Starbucks, Kitchen and Pantry, Fig & Olive, Gail's Bakery, Sturekatten, Kaffekoppen - and concoct a fantastical trivial commentary?

I think so.

I think E. and I both fall into this generation's blog-affinity for taking pictures of your food and coffee conversations - here's a little collection of Coffee Conversations ©




No comments:

Post a Comment