Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sniff This! Spritz That!

Here I share with you dear readers my little perfume collection.



My collection is quite shy, I admit, but I am very picky with my scents.  Here you see Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb, Hugo Boss Woman (an old favourite), Coco Mademoiselle and the remaining four are bottles that I am desperately trying to empty.  I had a high school phase where I loved the sweet Escada perfumes, now...not so much.  However, I do not want to throw them away, and my cousin is too careless they wouldn't survive a day if I offered them to her, so my plan of action is to use them as gym perfumes.  After a shower and a steam sesh I drench myself, against all perfume etiquette with either Davidoff Cool Water,  Escada Ibiza Hippie, Escada Island Kiss or Escada Rockin' Rio.
Now, sweet reader, what's your favourite perfume?!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment